Download the lastest SensorNet magazine. Free to all members!
- An interview with Suzanne Smith Roley who describes her inspiring journey as an occupational therapist over the past 30 years.
- An article review on the recently published Roley et al. (2015) article titled “Sensory integration and praxis patterns in children with autism” which highlights the impact of somatopraxis and vestibular functions on social participation.
- An update from Dr Zoe Mailloux on why this year’s European Sensory Integration Congress (ESIC 2015) should not be missed.
- An article reporting on a Weighted Blanket audit undertaken by Coventry’s Children and Young People’s Occupational Therapy.
- A case study sets out how sensory integration has helped a young client in his teens and includes his parents’ feedback on how this intervention has helped them understand his difficulties and adjust accordingly.
- An update from this year’s National Autistic Society Conference in Harrogate.
- Plus more