The latest issue of SensorNet is now available to download from our website.
You will need to log in to our website to access it.
Please feel free to pass on this email to friends or colleagues who can now join the SI Network for free to access SensorNet.
SensorNet 45 includes:
- A letter from the Chair of the Sensory Integration Network which includes a recap from all the action at ESIC.
- An interview with Dr Zoe Mailloux and Professor Roseann Schaaf who recently launched their new textbook entitled: A Clinicians Guide to Implementing Ayres Sensory Integration.
- A personal story from the Vardarci family.
- A visual summary from the 4th European Sensory Integration Conference which was held in Birmingham in September.
- An interview with Professor Diane Parham with advice for therapists regarding assessment for children under and over 5 years of age.
- A mindful project: Dr Greg Kelly and Monique Harte talk to SensorNet about introducing mindfulness to teaching.
- An update about the ASI 2020 Vision.
- Part two of Dr Greg Kelly's review on forty years of Sensory Integration in the British Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- Lecture notes from Susanne Smith Roley's "Supporting Infant and Child Development" course.
- Gemma Cartwright, Director of Researcher Development, provides us with an update on the recent Sensory Integration research from across the lifespan.
Remember that the easy click-on links in the magazine will put you directly in touch with the editorial team and we welcome feedback and ideas for future editions.
The Sensory Integration Network Editorial Team