Have you been trying to find time to start training as a sensory integration practitioner, but work or family commitments and funding make it difficult?
Would you like to try an online course, but are worried whether you will receive enough support and whether it will be accredited?
The internationally recognised SI Network (UK & Ireland) is excited to offer you the opportunity to take our Ulster University accredited postgraduate SI Module 1 as an online course.
All of the content for the new online SI Module 1 course has been designed by our specialist team of online curriculum designers and SI Practitioners.
Learning will be facilitated via a range of methods including animated presentations, interactive learning scenarios, videos, case study vignettes and re-cap quizzes.
Students will have a named e-mentor who will support their individual learning needs with online groups offering peer-learning support through communities of fellow students, sharing the learning journey together.
As with the classroom version, the online course is validated through our Higher Education Partner, Ulster University. The module is awarded at a Masters level (level 7) and students who successfully complete this module will gain 30 Masters level credits.
Benefits to you of online learning
- Access the course anytime, anywhere in the world
- Personalised learning – allows you to stay in control
- Improved retention – rich multimedia content which you can repeat
- Ongoing access to resources
- Shared worldwide learning community
- Save travel costs
- Save accommodation costs
- Save time away from family and work
Following the launch of the online SI Module 1 course in January 2017, SI Module 2/3 and SI Module 4 will be developed and enhanced to provide a combination of blended learning - both online and classroom delivery.
- Online SI Module 1 course fee: £799
- Monthly payment plans available
- Online course start dates: 23 January 2017, 1 May 2017, 11 September 2017
Find out more information and book online here.
Chair of SI Network (UK & Ireland)