The latest issue of SensorNet is now available.
Please login to our website and access it here.
Please let your friends and colleagues know that they can join the SI Network for FREE to access SensorNet magazine, our monthly EmphaSIze newsletter plus lots more resources.
The November Edition of SensorNet focuses on the use of Sensory Integration with Older Adults:
- A letter from the Editor –Gina Daly, tells us what to expect from this winter edition.
- The Big Interview – Rachael Daniels, Occupational Therapist, talks to SensorNet about how a Sensory Integration approach can be adopted with older adults.
- Practice Based Feature: Tamsin Jones and Carol Duff, both Occupational Therapists who have extensive clinical experience and leadership in developing SI pathways of care with older adults, speak to SensorNet.
- ASI 2020 Vision– Brief summary on where the project is at and how you can stay up to date.
- Sensory Integration online learning –The recent developments from SI 1 online are detailed.
- SI from around the world –Ros Urwin shares details from her journey to Romania and discusses how SI has evolved in this part of the world.
- A Day in the life of an SI SLT – Alison Dear, Speech and Language Therapist, tells us how she began using a Sensory Integration approach in her practice.
- Lecture Notes – Julie Cole, shares her learning experience from the “Applying Sensory Integration principles to Older Adults” course .
- Research updates - References and abstracts for recent articles related to sensory processing and neuroscience.
Remember that the easy click-on links in the magazine will put you directly in touch with the editorial team and we welcome feedback and ideas for future editions.
The Sensory Integration Network Editorial Team