The latest issue of SensorNet is now available.
Please login to our website and access it here.
Please let your friends and colleagues know that they can join the SI Network for FREE to access SensorNet magazine, our monthly EmphaSIze newsletter plus lots more resources.
Some of the features in this Spring edition of SensorNet edition include:
- The Big Interview – Carolyn Murray Slutsky talks to SensorNet about her career to date and her recent AOTA award.
- Practice Based Feature: Ruth Vickerstaff tells SensorNet about the positive impact the SI Network in-house training has had within her workplace – (a mental health setting).
- SI practitioners in action – Gina Daly and Claire Stokes, Paediatric Occupational Therapists, explain how specialist training in Sensory Integration can be used in clinical practice.
- Sensory Integration online learning –The recent developments from SI 1 online are detailed.
- SI Network Student Research - Aine Henry, shares her MSc Sensory Integration research project with SensorNet.
- Lecture Notes – Yolanda Artiga, a parent of a child with Sensory Modulation Disorder shares her learning experience from the SI Network “Introduction to Sensory Integration Difficulties” course.
- SI Network out and About – Where to watch out for us over the coming months
- Research support committee update – read more about how the SI Network can support your research
- Research updates - References and abstracts for recent articles related to sensory processing and neuroscience.
- Also 10% discount for Silver and Gold members from Rompa and Southpaw for purchases made until the end of June!
Thank you to all our contributors for this edition.