If you would like to find out more about ESIC 2017, then don’t miss the next edition of SensorNet – out 21 July. This edition has an ESIC theme and is filled with lots of exclusive interviews and insights from the conference.
Our highlights include:
- The Big Interview with Zoe Mailloux on the EASI.
- Elisabeth Soechting gives us her first-hand thoughts on the Congress.
- Our new feature, "Early adopters of SI" is dedicated to Elizabeth M Fairgrieve.
- SI around the world features an Occupational Therapist from India.
- Dr. Greg Kelly, Course Director for the Post Graduate Certificate, Post Graduate Diploma and Masters in SI from Ulster University and Ciara McGill, our Postgraduate Diploma in SI Student of the Year, share their learning experiences from ESIC.
- Teresa May Benson speaks to SensorNet from Vienna during her first experience of ESIC.
If you are a member of the SI Network, look out for an e-mail on 21 July with your link to SensorNet – or log in direct from our members’ area on this site. If you are not a member, click here to join for FREE so you can download your own copy.
Some of the ESIC team enjoying time with others after a great day of learning in Vienna.