The latest issue of SensorNet magazine is now available for members. Please login to our website and access it here.
Please let your friends and colleagues know that they can join the SI Network for FREE to access SensorNet magazine, our monthly EmphaSIze newsletter plus lots more resources.
Some of the features in this edition of SensorNet edition include:
Remember that the easy click-on links in the magazine will put you directly in touch with the editorial team and we welcome feedback and ideas for future editions. Thank you to all our contributors for this edition.
- European Sensory Integration Congress (ESIC) round-up – We bring all the ESIC action to you – reflections, interviews and photos so you can soak up the atmosphere from Vienna for yourself.
- Feature Interview: Elisabeth Soechting speaks to SensorNet about her ESIC experience.
- The Big Interview: Zoe Mailloux talks to SensorNet about the EASI development.
- SI 1 classroom based course: Participants who attended the recently revised classroom based course share their view.
- ASI 2020 Vision: We hear about the progress being made with the ICEASI Standards for Education and training in ASI.
- Early adopters of SI: Elizabeth Fairgrieve is honoured for her contribution to SI.
- Profile Feature Article: Dr. Teresa May-Benson shares her expertise on ideation in Sensory Integration.
- Lecture Notes – Find out more from the “SI Mental Health and Well-being” course.
- SI Network out and About – Cathy Maguire, Director of Membership Services, tells us about the SI Network representation at ESIC.
- Research updates - References and abstracts for recent articles related to sensory processing and neuroscience.