The latest issue of SensorNet is now available.
Please login to our website and access it here.
Please let your friends and colleagues know that they can join the SI Network for FREE to access SensorNet magazine, our monthly EmphaSIze newsletter plus lots more resources.
Some of the features in this Spring edition of SensorNet edition include:
- The Big Interview: Eadaoin Breathnach, Occupational Therapist talks to SensorNet about Sensory Attachment Intervention
- SI Network Autumn Conference round-up – We bring all the action to you – reflections, interviews and photos so you can soak up the atmosphere from Birmingham for yourself.
- Feature Interview: Laura Graham speaks to SensorNet about her work with traumatised children
- SI Network modular pathway: Find out more about the new structure for SI modules 2 & 3.
- International feature interview: Kelly Mahler shares her knowledge on Interoception
- Practice Based Feature: Chris West shares her expertise on using a Sensory Integration approach in trauma.
- Early adopters of SI: Dr. Greg Kelly tells us about his contribution to SI.
- Research updates - References and abstracts for recent articles related to sensory processing and neuroscience.
Remember that the easy click-on links in the magazine will put you directly in touch with the editorial team and we welcome feedback and ideas for future editions. Thank you to all our contributors for this edition.