The latest issue of SensorNet is now available.
You can join the SI Network for FREE to access SensorNet magazine, our monthly EmphaSIze newsletter plus lots more resources.
This summer edition “SI Learning from South Africa” includes:
- International Sensory Integration Congress (ISIC) round-up – We bring all the ISIC action to you – reflections, interviews and photos so you can soak up the atmosphere from Cape Town, South Africa for yourself.
- WFOT: We share the SI related material which was featured at WFOT in Cape Town, South Africa
- Feature Interviews: South African Occupational Therapists – Annamarie Van Jaarsveld and Janine van der Linde are featured in this edition
- ASI 2020 Vision: Find out the latest about the EASI development
- Early adopters of SI: Dr. Sidney Chu tells us about his contribution to the development of SI in the UK & Ireland
- Practice-based Feature Article: A service user shares her own OT-SI story
- Research updates - References and abstracts for recent articles related to sensory processing and neuroscience.
Remember that the easy click-on links in the magazine will put you directly in touch with the editorial team and we welcome feedback and ideas for future editions. Thank you to all our contributors for this edition.