We know minds might be focused on holidays right now, but we didn’t want you to miss this opportunity. Your next chance to sign up for our unique, university-accredited modular pathway to sensory integration (SI) practice is only open for a few more weeks.
If you are an OT, PT or SLT looking to…
- Transform your care delivery through a greater understanding of sensory processing difficulties
- Gain university-accredited, postgraduate qualifications to enhance your career and practice
- Learn from inspirational lecturers and highly-experienced clinicians
- Be able to change the lives of your patients through assessing sensory-based difficulties and creating interventions that really work
- Be confident in your understanding of the neuroscience and research underpinning sensory integration therapy
…then we have the right challenge for you.
Admissions to the next cohort of SI Module 1: Foundations and Neuroscience, starting in September, close on 10th August 2018: find out more and how to book here.
If you’ve already started on your pathway to SI practice, find out more about how to achieve your next milestone: PGCert in SI; SI Practitioner status; Advanced SI Practitioner status; PGDip in SI; or the MSc Degree in Sensory Integration.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly support team: firstname.lastname@example.org. Member discounts and payments plans are available.