The latest issue of SensorNet is now available.
Please login to our website and access it here. If you need to reset your password, you can do so here.
Please let your friends and colleagues know that they can join the SI Network for FREE to access SensorNet magazine, our monthly EmphaSIze newsletter plus lots more resources.
Some of the features in this Spring edition of SensorNet edition include:
- The SI Education Autumn Conference) round-up – We bring all the action to you – reflections, interviews and photos
- Practice-based Feature Articles: We hear from a Physiotherapist and a Speech And Language Therapist who both use an SI approach in their practice
- Feature Interview: South African Occupational Therapist –Dr. Annemarie Lombard – Author and Occupational Therapist discusses sensory intelligence
- SI Education Video Production Project: Learn more about how you can get involved
- Outstanding students of the year: Sanjeev Badwal and Susan McGill tell us how embarking on the SI Education modular pathway has enhanced their practice
- Research updates - References and abstracts for recent articles related to sensory processing and neuroscience
- The Big Interview: Lelanie Brewer, Head of Education Programmes, chats about her new role
Remember that the easy click-on links in the magazine will put you directly in touch with the editorial team and we welcome feedback and ideas for future editions. Thank you to all our contributors for this edition.
The Sensory Integration Education Editorial Team