The latest issue of SensorNet is now available to download for members.
This edition includes:
- The SI Education Autumn Conference. We bring all the action to you: reflections, interviews and photos.
- The Big Interview: Featuring Dr. Shelly Lane and Dr. Anita Bundy
- International Sensory Integration Congress 2019. We have four of the presenters from the congress contributing to this edition.
- Practice based Feature Interview: Greek Occupational Therapist, Maria Protopapadaki, discusses sensory integration intervention on a green care farm.
- SIE Modular Pathway: SI Module 4 launches online.
- SIE students. We honour the achievements of our students and hear from Hannah Garry, who reflects on completing SI Module 3.
- Research updates. References and abstracts for recent articles related to sensory processing and neuroscience
Remember that the easy click-on links in the magazine will put you directly in touch with the editorial team and we welcome feedback and ideas for future editions. Thank you to all our contributors for this edition.