It's been an extraordinary year so we are hosting an extraordinary SIE Virtual Autumn Conference this year. We have some internationally-renowned names in the world of SI on our conference programme, discussing some fascinating topics and research.
You can now book your FREE place to access these video presentations, which will be available from 27 November for one month only:
- Welcome to the Virtual SIE Autumn Conference 2020: An introduction from Sensory Integration Education Chair, Rosalind Rogers
- Sensory Integration Education Awards Ceremony: Hosted by SIE Fellow Dr Greg Kelly
- A Qualitative Exploration into the Sensory Experiences of Autistic Mothers: an MSc research presentation by Moyna Talcer, Consultant Occupational Therapist and Advanced Practitioner in Sensory Integration
- Higher Education Qualifications in Sensory Integration: An Introduction to the Partnership with Sheffield Hallam University: By Judith Mitchell, Collaborative Course Lead, College of Health and Wellbeing and Life Sciences at Sheffield Hallam University - UK University of the Year for Teaching Quality 2020
- Keynote 2: Overview of the Sensory Processing 3 Dimensions Measure and Current Research by Dr Sarah Schoen, PhD, OTR/L and Director of Research at STAR Institute
- Sensory Friendly Solutions Podcast Conversations: brought to you by occupational therapist Christel Seeberger and the Sensory Friendly Solutions team, enjoy an introduction and three curated podcast episodes:
- Hear from Maureen Bennie about her autism awareness mission and discovering the eighth sense.
- Listen to bestseller, Carol Stock Kranowitz and her journey to write the Out of Sync Child.
- Share in the brilliance of Dr. Winnie Dunn, occupational therapist, researcher and author of Living Sensationally.
You can find out more about these first-class speakers here and you can book your free place here.
By registering your place, you will also gain access to a downloadable Delegate Pack including discount vouchers - including a massive 25% discount on Bundy & Lane’s Sensory Integration Theory and Practice, 3rd Ed*, free entry into the draw to win a copy of this book, and your Certificate of Attendance for your CPD records.
We would have loved to meet up with you all as normal this Autumn but we hope you’ll agree that this is a wonderful alternative conference line up and we’re delighted to be able to offer our members this free of charge (if you are not yet a member, you can join today for free).
* Entry into the prize draw is available globally but the discount on the Bundy & Lane book is only available for countries outside North and South America due to distribution rights.